National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
My American Farm
This site provides a collection of educational online games exploring agricultural topics. Games are labeled with grade level (preK-K, K-2, and 3-5) and subject (math, health, science, geography, etc.).
American Farm Bureau
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- By Land, Air, or Sea
- Caring for the Land
- Corn an A-maizing Plant: Food, Fuel, and Plastic
- Cultures, Food, and Communities Around the World
- Enjoying the Harvest
- Farm Animal Match
- Food Miles
- FoodMASTER: Grains
- Give Me Five!
- Grocery Store Problem Solving (Grades 3-5)
- Let's Go Shopping! (Grades 3-5)
- Machines and People
- Machines in Agriculture
- Making Half MyPlate Fruits and Vegetables
- Nuts About Peanuts!
- Properties of Soils (Grades 3-5)
- Seeds, Miraculous Seeds
- Source Search (Grades 3-5)
- Source Search (Grades K-2)
- The Farmer Grows a Rainbow: "Four" Goodness' Sake
- The Farmer Grows a Rainbow: High Five Burger
- The Farmer Grows a Rainbow: Three Reasons
- Types by Texture
- Understanding MyPlate (Grades 3-5)
- Water Supply
- Weather on the Farm
- What's on MyPlate? (Grades 3-5)
- Where Does It Come From?