National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Food and Farm Facts Booklet
The 2019 Food and Farm Facts series features interesting and educational facts about food in America - how and where it is grown, and who produces it. Color photographs and USA Today-style graphics illustrate the many fascinating facets of today’s agriculture. The series includes a 32-page book with map insert.
American Farm Bureau Foundation
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Agricultural Production Regions in the United States
- Charting Agricultural Careers
- Esperanza Rising
- Farm Animal Match
- Growing a Nation Era 3: Prosperity and Challenges
- Growing a Nation Era 4: Into a New Millennium
- Journey 2050 Lesson 4: Economy (Grades 6-8)
- Journey 2050 Lesson 4: Economy (Grades 9-12)
- Supply and Demand: What If?
- That Was Then, This Is Now
- The Farmer Grows a Rainbow: High Five Burger