360 Agriculture - Virtual Reality
You'll need some hardware
- Viewers: Collapsible Plastic Viewer from AgClassroomStore ($3) OR Cardboard Viewers from online vendor
- Mobile phone (most modern smartphones work well with Google Cardboard, large phones may not fit in all viewers)
Download the following apps from iTunes or Google Play to your mobile device
- Cardboard Camera: Create your own images for use in Google Cardboard
- 360 Panorama (iTunes) or Panorama 360 (Google Play)
- Google Street View: Explore world landmarks, discover natural wonders, and step inside locations such as museums, event arenas, and small businesses with Street View (iTunes and Google Play)
- Google Expeditions
Create your own content
- Google Tour Creator: Search YouTube for Google Tour help
- Thinglink: Create dynamic images, videos, and 360s with text photos, audio, video and links to your content
- For more classroom resources see the Google Cardboard LiveBinder of Resources
Have your created a "Farm-to-Fork" Google Tour? Please share by sending a a link to AgroWorld.
Time to Explore!
- Google Street View, just pick a place to explore on the map
Discovering Farmland - Digital Exploration
Immerse your students in a series of dynamic virtual experiences that offer an exclusive behind the scenes pass to locations that bring agricultural innovation to life and captivate students like never before.
Explore, compare, and contrast agriculture virtually with our neighbors to the north, Canada! These 360 videos provide you with an immersive experience from farm-to-fork.
Virtual Field Trips
Can't get to a farm? Take a virtual tour!