National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
Tractor Timeline- A History of Tractors
Use this interactive tractor timeline to learn about the history of tractors. Dive into the history of tractor development and see how the evolution of these farm implements has changed how we farm and made it possible to increase our crop yields.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Growing a Nation: From Defeat to Victory
- Growing a Nation: Into a New Millennium
- Growing a Nation: Prosperity & Challenges
- Growing a Nation: Seeds of Change
- Horse and Rider (Grades 3-5)
- Horse and Rider (Grades 6-8)
- Machines and People
- Machines in Agriculture
- Made to Move
- Six Kinds Do It All
National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix (2013) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.