How to do the bibliography for a science
- Write the author's last name, first name and middle name or initial.
- Write the name of the article or chapter from your source in quotes.
- Write the title of the book or source.
- Write the place where your source was published followed by a colon.
- Write the publisher name, date and volume followed by a colon and
the page numbers.
- Here is an example for a book or magazine - Smith, John B., "Science
Fair Fun" Experiment Time, New York: Sterling Pub. Co., May 1990,
- Here is an example for a Web site - Bailey, Regina, About.com Biology
Site, Mar. 9, 2000.
- Here is an example for a conversation - Martin, Clara, Telephone Conversation,
Jan. 8, 2000.